Character Guidelines

Go down

Character Guidelines

Post  Lilac Woods on Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:18 pm

Okay, so I want my site to be a success. (It isn't just my site, it's also Tien Spyridon's.) So I'm going to try and make it as professional as possible! Which means: I will not have favourites, I will not do childish posts such as: Yay! You joined my awesome site! Or whatever people put. I will also TRY and post lengthy RP's. However, this does not mean that you have to do that. Do as you will (so long as what your doing is okay with the rules below). This does not mean I won't be fun to talk with OOC or IC.
That's enough of my rules, what about yours?

1) Create a character and fill out a character sheet. What is a character sheet? Your character came with a name, a birthday, a history, a personality, and an appearance (a template will be given). The name and birthday can be one line, obviously, but the history, personality, and appearance have to be at least five sentences. We would also like an RP sample so we know how to help our members improve. If you have a sample from another RP site, feel free to submit that. Finally, we would also like to know how you found out about Phantom Academy. Did you find us on one of our affiliated sites? Did a friend tell you about us? How did you hear about us?

2) What kind of characters can you be? I am currently leaning towards humans and hybrids (half human half something else) only; however, if you would like to be a ghost either PM me, and we'll try to work something out. The reason for this is that on this site all ghosts are bad. There should only be a handful of good ones, my character among them.

3) If you are upset about only being able to be a boring human or hybrid, don't fret. You are trained to be Ghost Hunters here at Phantom Academy and you will be given weapons and classes and fun training. Possibly magic...

4) Okay, you've decided on a character, we've worked out any potential problems, and you have typed up everything mentioned in step one. Now what? You send it to me or ____ of course! You can do that it one of two ways. You can either PM it to an admin (Lilac Woods, Tien Spyridon)

5) You cannot RP until your character has been approved, and you have received notification of that.

6) You may only RP as your approved character. You cannot create any other characters to RP as unless you create another account.

7) None of your graphics may contain an actual human face until your character has been accepted and you've claimed the person in the celeb claiming thread.

I think I covered everything, but if there is something I missed, drop me a message to ask your question or make a thread in the "Questions" forum.

Last edited by Lilac Woods on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilac Woods
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

http://ghosthunters.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Guidelines

Post  Tien Spyridon on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:48 pm

Hey, Lilac, I'll take care of character sheets if you want.
Tien Spyridon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Re: Character Guidelines

Post  Lilac Woods on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:35 pm

I don't mind, it's a joint site so we can do it together Smile
Lilac Woods
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

http://ghosthunters.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down