Welcome, Welcome, One and All

Go down

Welcome, Welcome, One and All

Post  Tien Spyridon on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:01 am

The Dining Hall glittered with light, candles in the huge chandeliers above glinting off crystal glasses and porcelain plates, gold chairs and snowy white tablecloths. And the food! It spread over every table, every dish you could imagine: from baked apples to bouillabaisse, from steak tartare to scampi, from ratatouille to red grapes. The students began filing in, sitting down at tables according to year.
Tien sat at the teacher's table fidgeting with a too-perfect napkin. I hate the Welcome Feast, she thought.
Tien Spyridon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Re: Welcome, Welcome, One and All

Post  Lilac Woods on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:27 am

Lilac Woods smiled as hers and Tien's school opened for the first time.
Sitting at the middle of the Staff Table she stood (or rather floated) up and tried to get everyone's attention.
Looking at Tien she muttered, "Cheer up," before carrying on louder to the students.

"Welcome everyone!" she laughed, looking down at the shocked faces that the very thing they were being trained to fight, was their headmistress. "I am Lilac Woods. The Dead Head if you will," she smiled, always full of humour.
Lilac Woods
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

http://ghosthunters.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Ghostly on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:45 am

Alexandra entered the dining hall. She looked back if Lacey was with her or not. Then she looked at the table where the teachers were sitting. She saw Tien Spyridon and suddenly was afraid again. She somehow had the feeling that the assistant headmistress would kill her any moment when she was no student any more. Then she looked at the person next to Tien. It was a ghost, and Alexandra thought that this had to be the headmistress from what she had read. If she knows who I am? If she knows that my name is Ghostly, not Wolfar? Alexandra asked herself loads of similar questions while she walked to her table and sat down. She looked at nobody and talked to nobody. She knew she would only feel really save when she was near Lacey.
Alexandra Ghostly

Back to top Go down

Post  Tien Spyridon on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:55 am

Tien leaned over and whispered to Lilac, "Did you know that one of our students is half-ghost? That one, over by the werecat." She point Alexandra out.
Tien Spyridon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilac Woods on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Lilac narrowed her eyes and snapped her head to the direction of Tien. Without bothering to lower her voice, she practically bit Tien's head off saying;
"No, I thought I'd send out random letters to people I didn't know," she said sarcastically, before saying stoutly and annoyed, "In case you haven't noticed, I myself am a fully fledged ghost, and I trust Miss. Ghostly because I knew her parents. The name Wolfar ring a bell?" she asked, "Alexandra is there kid," she said before addressing the whole room again.

"Welcome to the start of a new year here at Phantom Academy! I hope you'll have a great time here, and if you ever have any questions feel free to approach any of us," she gestured at herself and Tien, realizing that no one would because Tien was far too intimidating and she...well she was the very thing they were trained to hunt down.
Lilac Woods
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

http://ghosthunters.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tien Spyridon on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Tien blinked. Alexandra is the Wolfars' daughter? she wanted to ask. Instead she smiled and nodded at Lilac's announcement. Then she stood up and added, "Your classes will encompass all of the usual subjects, of course, but we also will be teaching you lore and various methods, both offensive and defensive, that you can employ against ghosts and other creatures of ill repute. Are there any questions?"
Tien Spyridon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Ghostly on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Alexandra was not one who listened what other people were saying, especially when they did not talked to her. But she was near enough at the table of the head mistress and her assisstance to find out that they were talking about her. The first thing was that Lilac seemd to know her true name. That was a little bit too much for her. She had hoped that the fact that her new name was Ghostly would be much longer a secret. But as it seemed the two were much worse than any other teacher she had met before.
The second thing was that they seemed to know her parents. She had no idea how that was possible and why they know her parents. But she was sure they would tell her when everybody was ready for that. Then the two spoke to everybody, but nobody seemed to have a question. Slowly Alexandra looked around at the other students. Many looked like humans, but others also show that they were not full human. But nobody really seemed to be a ghost or an half-ghost. But when you look at Alexandra you would also not find out. So she thought that there could be more like her, without being noticed.
Alexandra Ghostly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausha Lee on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:52 am

((can we just jump into this thread?))

Ausha Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandra Ghostly on Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:43 pm

(jeah, just join the tread)
Alexandra Ghostly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ausha Lee on Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 am

Ausha walked quickely into the hall. She didn't know anyone, and she wanted to make herself as unnoticed as possibly. She looked around at sat at a table with a bunch of kids who looked her age. Most of them seemed as quiet and skittish as she did, so she hoped that was a good sign. Deciding, sitting alone and being antisocail was not fun at all, she looked to the person directely to the right of her, and made herself known. "Hello! I'm Ausha, and... rather new here." She was about to say 'whi are you?' However, leeting herself think before she spoke, she realized it sounded weird, so she left it just at that. She hoped that the girl heard her over the loud chatter of the hall.

At that point the headmaster was singeling someone out, saying something about their parents or something. Completely confused, Ausha just sighed and hoped something good would come of this place.

Ausha Lee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum