New Student. (Lacey/Open)

Go down

New Student. (Lacey/Open)

Post  Tien Spyridon on Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:40 am

Tien walked briskly through the courtyard, trying to spot some new students to help. She always ended up doing this, mainly because some students were alarmed if the headmistress approached them. She yawned and adjusted her gloves. The first of the year was always hard, with disbelief rampant among the students.
Tien Spyridon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Re: New Student. (Lacey/Open)

Post  Lacey Grey on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:10 am

Lacey had just been dropped off at her new school; Phantom Academy. She had wondered around until she found a courtyard. Someone other than herself was there, the person was a girl, who looked about two years older than herself. Lacey felt the familiar feeling of shyness welling up inside her. Lacey Marie Grey, you will go introduce yourself, she commanded herself. She walked over to the girl, her steps making no noise as she crossed the courtyard. "Hello. I'm Lacey Grey, I got an acceptance letter?" She forced herself to speak, and ended up making her statement sound like a question. Great, now this girl will think you're you an overly shy, quiet girl that questions what she says! Lacey said to herself. Thats because you are, she reminded herself harshly. Lacey shifted her olive green duffel bag to her right shoulder, feeling awkward. All she really wanted to do was transform into her cat form and run away, but she stayed put, her knees slightly bent.
Lacey Grey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tien Spyridon on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 pm

Tien glanced at the girl, scanning her up and down. "You're a werecat?" she asked, making an elegant, clockwise circle with her fan. "That's good. We so seldom get were students here, their parents seem not to trust us." She smiled. "I'm Tien Spyridon. Deputy headmistress. Welcome to Phantom Academy."
Tien Spyridon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacey Grey on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:55 am

"I...Uh, Yah. I am a Werecat." Lacey said, a little surprised at the fact that this girl knew by looking. "How could you tell?" Lacey asked. She was a little worried, if it was that obvious that she was a Werecat, then Lacey was in big trouble. The girl said something about not getting many students because parents didn't trust them, then she introduced herself as Tein Spyridon. Lacey did a double take when the girl said she was deputy headmistress, but then again, the headmistress was a thirteen year old ghost. "Oh you will not have a problem with my dad trusting y'all, he went here when he was my age...Pleased to meet you, and thank you." Lacey said with a small smile. 
Lacey Grey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tien Spyridon on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Tien laughed and made another sign with her fan. "I can always tell. Gift of the Sight, and all. So your father went here?" she asked trying her best to soothe the girl. She knew how intimidating she could be, and put on her nice attitude. "I don't know if I remember a boy named Grey, but there've been so many students over the years, you wouldn't believe it." She rubbed her eyes wearily.
Tien Spyridon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Lacey Grey on Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Lacey relaxed when Tien said she had the gift of sight and that she could always tell. Then Lacey was asked about her father. "Yes. Nathan Grey, he was a ghost hunter..." Lacey said. Her dad had stopped hunting ghosts when her mother had died, so Lacey had said was instead of is. She briefly wondered if the one a ghost hunter always a ghost hunter rule applied here-but it didn't matter really, at least, not yet. 

"Yes I'm sure. How long has the school been around exactly?" Lacey said, still a little lost in thought. 

((sorry it took so long, school is a little hectic, plus I have no muse :/))
Lacey Grey

Back to top Go down

Post  Tien Spyridon on Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:53 am

Tien gave a faint smile. "Hundreds upon hundreds of years old, Miss Grey. Probably your ancestors walked these halls." She paused. "What year are you in?"
Tien Spyridon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down